HealthSaver+ is seamlessly integrated with Momentum Health, which makes it the most convenient way to pay for medical treatments and procedures, not covered by your medical aid option.
HealthSaver funds may be used to pay for:
- Services rendered by a registered healthcare provider, provided they have a tariff code.
- Medical claims that exceed available scheme benefits, such as specialised dentistry.
- Treatment that is excluded by the scheme, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Co-payments payable for hospitalisation, MRI and CT scans or medication.
- Fitness devices that are integrated with Momentum Multiply. View the fitness devices you can use.
- Multiply affiliated gym fees. View affiliated gyms.
Multiply members can use their Multiply Visa® Card to pay for purchases from their HealthSaver funds at the following providers and retailers:
- Doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and medical laboratories (including dental).
- Dentists, orthodontists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, osteopaths, chiropractors, chiropodists and podiatrists
- Medical, ambulance and veterinary services.
- Medical, dental, ophthalmic and hospital equipment and suppliers.
- Orthopaedic goods such as prosthetic devices, optical goods and prescription glasses.
- Nursing and personal care.
- Hearing aid sales and supplies.